Rank Ranger Guest Post Guidelines
December 9, 2011 |
How the Rank Ranger Blog Works
Whether you’re a full-time professional blogger or an SEO expert with something important to share with the world, you can have your thoughts published in the Rank Ranger blog.
Any Rank Ranger member can submit a post and benefit from:
- Authority as your article will be featured on Rank Ranger's blog page for all of our visitors to see, to learn from you, and to share your knowledge.
- Engagement as your article receives comments and questions from Rank Ranger’s readers, and thus extends your network.
- Backlinks through your Author Bio that can include a permanent do-follow backlink to your website or blog and any of your business social network profiles such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
Showcase your insights and skills by submitting a one-time article or even an article per week! If your posts become popular with our readers, you could qualify for a special spot in the Rank Ranger blog, as well as have your content highlighted in our newsletters.
The Rules… Write Articles that Will Be Approved
- Only unique content that we believe our readers will find valuable and that has not been published elsewhere will be approved.
- Content needs to be related to SEO, Website Optimization and/or Online Marketing; for example: winning SEO or online marketing strategies, trending news, site optimization, how-to information for beginners, research, etc.
- Minimum 600 words in length in English.
- Only links that our Editorial Staff believe enhance your article (i.e., support, or serve as references for, statements you’ve made) will be allowed. Affiliate links are not allowed. Links to your professional profile can be included in your brief Author Bio.
- Each article must be accompanied by at least 1 relevant image that you possess the rights to publish. For example:
- Screenshots, illustrations or images that you have created.
- Images you have purchased must include attribution (below the image) as legally required.
- If you don’t have a relevant image, you may select one from Fotolia.com and include the URL in the location in your article where you want the image inserted and our editor will acquire and insert the image in your post, if possible.
Articles that Will Not Be Accepted
We reserve the right to reject Content that our Editorial Staff deems to be:
- Commercial in nature.
- Potentially in violation of copyright laws.
- Containing inappropriate and/or unprofessional language.
- Already published elsewhere.
- Not valuable to our readers.
What to Expect After You Submit Your Article
Our Editorial Staff reviews every submission against the criteria outlined above. Depending on the number of submissions, the editing queue can take from one to several weeks for each post to be reviewed and edited if necessary, so please be patient. If your article relates to a current event, please include information regarding the urgency of your content in the cover letter that accompanies your submission.
We will contact you if we have any questions, need you to edit your post, and when accepting or rejecting your post.
By submitting your article to us, you agree that it may be edited by our staff for quality purposes, and that Rank Ranger’s blog is considered to be the original publisher of your article.
If you need to make changes to, or withdraw, your article please promptly notify us at email@example.com.
All Editorial Staff decisions are final.
Register your Author Bio and Submit Your Article