- Click the calendar icon to select the date
Show or Hide Columns:
- Custom Report Title: (optional) enter a Title to display centered at the top of your report. This title will also display on your White Label PDF Reports; both in the bookmarked links and at the top of the report.
- Group by: Domains or Keywords
- Display: select from All Results, Top 10, Top 20, ... Top 100 results
- Minimum Rank is an optional custom user-defined field that allows you to enter a number to exclude display of keywords that rank better that number. For example, if you want a report to display only the keywords that ranked in position 21 or deeper in the search results, then enter 21 in this field (keywords ranking in the top 20 search results will not appear in the report). To view the report for all keywords, leave this field blank.
- Search Engine identifier (per row)
- Domain (URL) per row
- Landing Page: URL of the page that the keyword ranked for
- SERP Snapshot: the tool that displays the actual search engine results including SERP features
- Show Brand Impact: If you selected Brand Impact: On in your campaign setup to display color-highlighted brand types (e.g. Positive, Neutral or Negative) for your website and competitor URLs you can Show this feature here for reputation management.
- Sort Field: select the metric you want to sort the report by
- Sort Direction: select Ascending or Descending
Rank Risk Index
- Algorithm Change: Show or Hide the Google algorithm change, if one occurred during the report period
- Select the Keywords you want included in the report (use the All or None link for quick selection)
Important: When you add keywords to a campaign you need to open Report Options and
check the boxes beside the new keywords or click the Reset button to
display all keywords in your report. The number of
keywords currently included in your report displays directly below the
title where you'll find the words "Displaying # out of ## keywords" for your convenience. That calculation comes from the settings you select here.
- Show or Hide the display of Keyword Tags
- Select the tag(s) you want to filter the report results by (optional)
- Select a Tag Filter:
Contains at least one (OR) - this option will include any of the selected keyword tags
Require all selected (AND) - this option requires all of the selected keyword tags in order for the keyword data to display in the report
Domains / URLs:
- Choose whether or not to highlight the primary URL (campaign domain) in the report.
- Show or Hide Targeted URL (this is a premium option that can be built into custom Enterprise packages. Target URLs are added in Campaign Settings > Keywords).
- Show or Hide URL Tags (tags can be added in Campaign Settings > Websites and are especially helpful when tracking YouTube URLs).
- Select the websites you want included in the report (use the All or None link for quick selection).
- Select the search engines you want included in the report
- Use the up and down arrows to reorder the display of search engines in your report, if desired
Filter results by selecting one of the following in the Show field:
- All (No Filter)
- Positive & Negative Changes
- Only Positive Ranking Changes
- Only Negative Ranking Changes
- Positive & No Ranking Changes
- Negative & No Ranking Changes
- No Ranking Changes
Display Columns, Show or Hide:
- Compare to Previous: Select Day, Week or Month
- Baseline (the rank on the 1st day the keyword was added to the campaign or if the keyword did not rank within the maximum supported results tracked by each search engine - refer to our current list of supported search engines for rank depth and additional information - on the
day it was added to the campaign, then Baseline displays the first rank recorded by Rank Ranger for the Keyword when it did rank.)
- Best Rank (display the highest rank recorded on any day since the campaign was created)
- Daily rank change
- Weekly rank change
- Monthly rank change
- Overall Change (the overall change between the Baseline rank and the report date rank)
Note: When a new Campaign or new Keyword is added to Rank Ranger, if the Daily, Weekly or Monthly column is set to Show before that period of time has actually elapsed, then N/A will display in those columns.
Show or Hide the display of:
- Average Monthly Volume
- Average Cost Per Click
- PPC Competition
- KEI (Keyword Efficiency Index)
- Rank Risk Index Algorithm Change - if a change exists within the report date period, this displays Google Algorithm changes in red on the column headings, along with the date and name or type of the Google
Show or Hide the display of:
Google Page Rank
- Choose from Bar or Number type display
- Indexed Pages
- Domain Backlinks
- Citation Flow
- Trust Flow
- Indexed Pages
- Domain Backlinks
Landing Page Metrics - Social Signals:
Show or Hide the display of any of the following social metrics:
For more detailed data, please refer to our Social Analytics reports.
- Facebook Total Shares (The total number of Likes, Shares and Comments)
- Facebook Likes
- Facebook Shares
- Facebook Comments
- Show or Hide Notes (Single Date)
- Show or Hide Notes (Date Range): these are notes with a date range (formerly 'events')
- Or click the Add Note button to create a new note
- Display All
- Require all selected (AND) - select if you want only results that include only all of the selected SERP Indicators (e.g., Featured Snippet AND Mobile Friendly)
- Contains at least one (OR) - select if you want to view all results that include any of the selected SERP indicators
Filter SERP Indicators
If you have selected to Filter Results (i.e., not Display All), then check each of the SERP indicators that you to view results for in the report.
- Structured Snippets
- Featured Snippets
- Image Thumbnail
- Local Result
- News Result
- Search Box
- Video Thumbnail
Select to display a Classic Widget at the top of the report
- Keyword Performance
- Analytics Overview (requires Google Analytics integration)
- Analytics Demographics (requires Google Analytics integration)
- Organic Page Count (requires Google Analytics integration)
- Rank, Visibility & Traffic (requires Google Analytics integration)
- Click the Apply Changes button
Save your Report Options as Report Default Settings, learn more...
Save Multiple Views of this report using Report Presets, learn more...