An Account Owner can modify billing information in PayPal.
You can make the change through your PayPal account.
- Sign in to your PayPal account
- Hover over Profile and click Profile and settings
- In the left navigation, click My financial info: Bank accounts, cards and more.
- In the Debit and credit cards section you'll see the credit card(s) currently used as funding source, click the Update link.
- After you Edit the credit card information, go back to the My financial info screen and click the Update link in the My preapproved payments section.
- Click the Rank Ranger link in the Merchant column.
- Scroll down to Backup Funding Source and click Change.
- Select the payment method you want to use.
- Click the Save button
If you have trouble with this process, have any questions, or notice that PayPal has changed this procedure, feel free to contact us
Subscriptions cannot be transferred between PayPal accounts. The only way to change your Rank Ranger subscription to a different PayPal account is to add a new package to your account by following these instructions:
In order to keep all of your historical data intact please complete this short process:
- Transfer all of your campaigns from the old package to the new package (this will take only a few minutes) following these instructions: https://www.rankranger.com/documentation/howto-transfer-campaign
- In the Account Settings > My Packages screen, locate the old package and click the Cancel button.
- Contact customer service when you've completed this process and they will make sure that the billing on the cancelled package is stopped and a pro-rated refund issued (if applicable).
BlueSnap is a secure third-party payment processing option that we offer. If your subscription was set up with a direct credit card payment through
should receive your payment receipts from them on a
monthly basis and you can also find invoice copies in your Rank Ranger account.
Update Credit Card
To change the credit card information in your BlueSnap account access the My Packages
screen and click the Update Credit Card
button. In order to access the My Packages screen, you must either be the account owner or a team member who has been granted access
by the account owner to the Account Overview and My Packages screen because that option launches the credit card information screen in BlueSnap for your Rank Ranger package.
If you don't have access to the My Packages screen, then you must log in to your BlueSnap account using this link
, and follow their instructions.
Missing BlueSnap Login Credentials
do not remember your BlueSnap login credentials, please contact BlueSnap's
Customer Support team
for assistance as we do not have access
login credentials. They will ask for your account ID or order ID, which you can find on the invoices that they email to you monthly (we are only able to provide you with your subscription ID and the email address they have advised us is used in your billing account).
Lost BlueSnap Password
If you do not remember your BlueSnap password, you can submit a recovery request
to their customer service team for assistance (you will need the account username or order ID that can be found on the invoices they send monthly to the account owner via email). You may also contact us if you want your BlueSnap password reset and, during business hours on Monday through Thursday, we will ask them to send a reset link to the account owner email address that they have on file.