|This tool is in BETA stage. We make beta reports and tools available for the purpose of receiving customer feedback regarding features and functionality prior to finalizing them. Any feedback that you provide to customer service will be shared with our development team, and the final product will be updated and thoroughly tested prior to official launch. Thank you.
The Keyword Research tool is a gateway to related keywords, search query questions, related topics and keyword finder results for any keyword. In addition to a list of keyword ideas, the report sections can include:
- Vol. is Google's average search volume
- Avg CPC is the average cost-per-click in Google Ads
- Keyword Difficulty (KD) is a predictive score from 0 to 100 reflecting how difficult it would be for a site to rank for the keyword vs. competitors.
- Relevance rating indicates how relevant a keyword is based on the number of times Google mentioned it in Related Search.
- Similarity rating reflects how textually similar the search results are to the keyword.
- Country-specific data when it exists in our database.
This tool can be accessed by clicking a keyword link in the Keyword Insights report or navigating to Reports > SEO > Keyword Explorer.