Adobe Analytics Metrics
To build an Insight Graph using Adobe Analytics data, select:
- Data Source: Website Analytics > Adobe Analytics
- Type: Analytics Metrics
- Metric: choose Bounce Rate, Carts, CartViews, Checkout, Orders, PageViews, Units, Revenue or Visits
Filters & Options
Select a data frequency: Day, Week, or Month
Enter the name that you want displayed as the legend label
Click the color block that displays to the left of the metric name you entered and select the color that you want displayed in the graph
Chart Display Settings
- Select a Chart Type. If you want a graph similar to the example above, then select Chart Type: Column.
- Show or hide Markers (shapes, usually used for line charts) and Labels (the metric numbers), and if shown, then select the size and type.
- Set the Date Range and Axis
- Click the Save button
Learn more about Metric Display Settings
and Date Settings
: all available Adobe metrics are enabled. If you have connected your Adobe account and an Adobe Report Suite to a Rank Ranger campaign and you receive a "No Data for Series" error in the Insight Graph, that means that the metric that was selected has not been enabled in the Adobe account for the selected Report Suite. If you enable the metric in Adobe, then data will be available in Rank Ranger.